Goalkeeping Academy – BORN TO FLY
What makes a great goalkeeper?
Good jumping ability, fantastic co-ordination, excellent distribution, solid catching, wonderful agility, strong punching, and fast reflexes are all attributes you will find in a great goalkeeper.
The SDB Goalkeeping Academy develops goalkeepers of all ages to their full potential through well-researched and high-level training.
Here is how we do it:
– Our program is delivered in 1 hour intensive sessions
– It follows a planned curriculum to equip young goalkeepers with all aspects of goalkeeping
Focus on the 8 core skills of goalkeeping:
- Aerial saves
- 1on1 against attackers
- Shot stopping
- Work ethic
It can be delivered in the following formats:
- Up to 4 goalkeepers per session
- personally tailored for small groups of similar skill level
- One coach, one player
- Sessions tailored to the individuals needs