It is a condition of registration that you, your child, and any spectators you bring to watch your child’s session abides by our terms and conditions and code of conduct.
Acceptance of the terms and conditions
Your child commencing any program with us implies your acceptance of these terms and conditions and you are therefore bound by them.
No pay no play policy
SDB has a ‘no pay no play’ policy. This is to ensure the stability of our organisation. Please ensure that your payments are made on time. If you are experiencing hardship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can arrange a suitable payment plan.
A late payment fee of $25 per month will be added to all overdue invoices.
In the event that your overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt is collected in full, including legal demand costs.
SDB prides itself on living the values of:
- Teamwork and
We expect all our staff, players, and parents to live our values while being part of the SDB family.
We also pride ourselves on being a child safe organisation. Anti-social behaviour to children or in front of children will not be accepted in any circumstance.
Allocation of coaches
We will endeavour to have the coach allocated to train your child to provide match day coaching. Our coaches liaise with each other on a weekly basis to discuss player and team performance. As the competition draw is outside of our control, at times games will clash resulting in the allocated coach for training not being able to provide match day coaching. In this instance another coach will be responsible for coaching the match on that day.
We use our games as a means of allowing our players put into play what they learned at training. Just as school teachers do not sit by each student instructing them how to answer exam questions, we do not direct their every move. We want them to develop their football mind.
Our programs are budgeted based on players attending the full program unless otherwise specified at the time of signing up.
If you register for a program, you will be required to pay the full program fee and no refund will be provided due to early termination of the program unless there are any extenuating circumstances or as required by the law. If such extenuating circumstances eventuate, you will be asked to provide supporting information as evidence. If satisfied, we will provide a credit for that amount of the fee that represents the unused portion of the program (less registration and uniform fees) and SDB will specify how the refund was calculated. SDB retains the right to determine if the circumstances warrant the crediting of fees.
In the event that SDB cancels the program, SDB will refund that portion of the fees that have not been used, and if the event has been cancelled by SDB before the event commences, SDB will refund 100% of the fees paid.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Sean at email@example.com
Collection of Information
In order to use the SDB website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
Any information collected by SDB is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
We may also from time to time, take photos of the children for use in newsletters, social media posts, and general promotion. Your enrolment into our program provides us consent to take these photos ensuring that all photos are appropriate.
Use of Collected Information
Any details collected from SDB customers are required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development
Our coaches make the decisions as to the team make up, how the team trains, and what positions players play in. We do not give preferential treatment based on personal relationships, aggressive behaviour, or financial standings.
SDB will enter teams into local competitions in the area. SDB will determine which competition each team enters, and will make this decision having regard to the skill level of the teams
Please ensure you read this with your child.
Our mission is ‘Developing Players for Life’. Any player or parent within SDB is an ambassador for SDB. We want to maximise opportunities for your children ad ensure our academy is never brought into disrepute. In order for us to be effective in this area, we require parents and players to adhere to a few rules:
- must be in appropriate uniform at all training sessions and games. The training uniform consists of the blue SDB jersey, blue SDB shorts, and white socks. There are no variations to this uniform. The game uniform swaps the blue SDB Jersey with the yellow one with blue to be worn when advised by the team manager.
- are to be on their best behaviour. No talking while the coach is talking, and is to follow the instructions of their coach.
- Must give their best effort at training and games.
- are not to engage in anti-social behaviour. They are not to make fun of anyone, and are not to insult other players if they make a mistake. SDB does not tolerate bullying.
- are to show respect to the coach, staff, and parents of SDB.
- must show respect to their opposition (including staff and parents) at all times. At the end of each game they are to shake their opponents hands and thank them for the game.
- must respect the decision of the referee and are not to show disrespect to the referee.
- are not to provide instructions during training or game time. Parents are only allowed to cheer using words of encouragement during games. If in doubt, just clap.
- are not to enter the training/playing area under any circumstance. This is for the safety of the children and the parents.
- are to observe the ’24 hour rule’. If there is an incident which needs to be discussed, parents are required to lodge their complaint in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours after the incident. We want to work with you to resolve any issues, and it is easier to do this when emotions have settled. If discussions are being held, they are not to be in the presence of any children.
- are not to address their complaints directly with coaches.
- are not to question the referees decision, or to yell at players.
- are not to engage in anti-social behaviour with other spectators. Such behaviour will result in their child being de-registered from our program
- are reminded that they too are an extension of SDB and as such are to ensure they conduct themselves appropriately when watching their children train or play.
- are not to disrespect children or other parents of SDB whether verbally, in writing, or through any digital or social media platform
- are not to bring the reputation of SDB into disrepute in any way.
Breaches of our policies or Code of Conduct may result in:
- You or your child receiving:
- An informal warning
- A training and/or match suspension(s)
- Formal warning
- Banning from watching matches
- Expulsion from the program
- Legal proceedings to seek damages for any loss or damage incurred